Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mmmm...Pimento Cheese


Since I'm not traveling until later this week I was able to enjoy an amazing lunch with one of my old coworkers today. I'm a born and bred southern girl and this southern girl is a sucker for some homemade pimento cheese. NOFO on Liz is a lunch spot I frequented when I worked on a daily basis in Charlotte -- since my job keeps me on the go now, I don't get to go as often as my stomach would like!! The Grilled Pimento Cheese with Tomato & Applewood Smoked Bacon is the reason I keep going back! I topped it off with a side of potato salad and a big glass of sweet tea. Yum! If you're ever in Charlotte, specifically the Elizabeth area, I highly recommend NOFO on Liz.
NOFO on Liz - LOVE the Decor!

~ Roo

5 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

That sounds amazing! I LOVE homemade pimento cheese!!!!

Nette said...

Oh my gosh...that sandwich sounds YUMMY! My kind of lunch!

Lindsey said...

I love the decor too. It is fab! I have never had pimento cheese but I think I might need to!

New Girl on Post said...

What an awesome place! I've never had homemade pimento cheese, obviously I need to try it!

amanda said...

I found your blog through another one. I'm enjoying catching up. We were married last summer, so we're newlyweds too!

Nofo on Liz is right by the house where I grew up. My mom still lives there (in the Elizabeth neighborhood). This is a fun place!