Saturday, January 17, 2009

8 reasons after 8 months

Happy Anniversary to us! It's been 8 months! And here are 8 reasons we will last 80 more years and then some...

1. Our wonderful friends, our family and our faith.
2. She is a phenomenal cook, I am a phenomenal eater.
3. We know how to fight without hurting feelings...and how to make up.
4. I will spend an entire Saturday afternoon shopping with Roo, even though after 20 minutes at Hobby Lobby, I am exhausted.
5. She will skip the last stop at Belk or TJ Maxx on that Saturday to get me home to watch some football.
6. Everything we are is with and through each other.
7. I share the remote control and she shares the cleaning duties.
8. Because when we said I do, we knew it as forever.

11 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

very very sweet

Mrs. Classic said...

I love it! Sounds like you are on the right track!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, you guys are adorable!

Congratulations!

*Kimmie* said...

Adorable. Congrats!

Stephanie said...

That is beautiful :) so romantic!

Lindsay said...

So, so sweet! I love it and the new pictures at the top :)

The Pink Chick said...

So sweet! Happy 8 months!

JennyLee said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Happy 8-Month Anniversary!

shalay said...

You guys are too cute. I just love that you wrote this. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! Congrats on 8 months! May you have many, many more YEARS together!

Lindsey said...

AWWW!!