Sunday, January 17, 2010

20 things I didn’t do until I met Roo

1. Eat asparagus

2. Put the toilet seat down

3. Feel passionate about my career

4. Blog

5. Cook a meal involving more than four ingredients

6. Own more than one pair of dress shoes

7. Floss daily

8. Attend a chicken bog luncheon

9. Watch 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

10. Get oil changes every three to four thousand miles

11. Separate my whites and colors when doing laundry

12. Brush and bathe Kennedy on a regular basis

13. Attend church more than twice (Easter and Christmas) a year

14. Live on a budget

15. Demonstrate concern for my health

16. Crave sushi

17. Read books without pitcures

18. Make the bed every day

19. Dine at Vivace, Geja's, The Penguin or Miriam's Kitchen

20. No matter where we are or what we are doing, wake up with a smile knowing that I unconditionally love with all of my heart the perfect complement to all that I am, the one that makes me believe, makes everything taste just a little sweeter, makes the moon shine a little brighter and confirms to me that all in this world is exactly how it should be


3 comments:

Lis said...

Awww what a sweet post! I just love it!!

Lindsay said...

love it!! so sweet :)

AmyKristen said...

Do you really floss daily now? I'm in dental hygiene school and I can't even bring myself to floss everyday. Haha. Go Roo!