Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Doppleganger week on Facebook?

No idea where the "post the celebrity who you look like" craze started on Facebook this past week. I suspect it originated with the same folks that started the "forward this email to 517 people and a dancing baby will appear." Nevertheless, I've given into the movement and am trying to figure out who Roo and I most resemble in the the celebrity world. I've been told I remind people of Vince Vaughn...but I'm certain that it is only because I can and do quote all of his movies. Roo cooks like Rachel Ray. But I can't peg who we look like...so please comment with any suggestions. Don't feel obligated though...just as I never feel obligated to accept the 517 requests to join Farmville.




2 comments:

Mel said...

Your guess is as good as mine on this one. But I like that you thew it out on the blog to get others' opinions. I may have to steal that idea! :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to share your MM story! Go here to get started: http://mmfordummies.blogspot.com/2010/02/if-you-would-like-your-story-of-that-of.html