Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reading List

Kate Gosselin is my hero. If you're a fan of Jon & Kate Plus 8 you'll love their new book. She uses a ton of bible verses to describe some of the situations she's endured throughout marriage and parenthood. I would love to meet Kate and her brood. I'd also love to have a "quiver full"....one day...


I stole our copy of Marley & Me back from my mom last weekend while we were home. I finished my second read last night before bed. I think I cried for nearly and hour (AGAIN) after I finished the final page. I'd forgotten what a great read this one really is. We've been planning to go see the movie this weekend but I'm not sure I can and if I do I'll need LOTS of Kleenex!!


Santa EJ put this under the tree for me. MAJOR BROWNIE POINTS!!

We're headed Uptown tonight for sushi and the countdown at Nikko's. Check back later for our 2008 In Review: His & Her Edition

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting the Jon and Kate book!!

Happy New Year!

Girl in Carolina said...

Jon and Kate amaze me too!!

Happy New Year!!

shalay said...

I LOVE Jon & Kate Plus 8! I swear, she is superwoman. And I haven't read Marley and Me, but I saw that movie and bawled my eyes out. I definitely recommend taking Kleenex. I heard that the movie doesn't live up to the book, but they usually never do.
Happy new year! I'm loving your blog!

Barefoot in the Park said...

love the reading list! happy 09!

Lis said...

The Jon and Kate book was great!!! When it was over I was sad because I wanted to keep reading more from her. She really is amazing! :)

Happy New Year!!!