Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Garage Sale


We've decided to have a Garage Sale this weekend. We have a ton of STUFF we need to purge to make room for NEW stuff!! Meaning I need a new fall wardrobe and I'm secretly hoping EJ will finally decide to depart ways with some of his "college era" stuff. We originally planned to hold the garage sale next weekend but my mom convinced me that we'd make more money if we held it on the first Saturday of the month. Mom's always right so we changed our plans!! I put an ad in the local paper yesterday so hopefully it will attract a few bargain shoppers. One of our neighbors held one last weekend and the street was lined with cars!! Do any of you guys have any Garage Sale Tips??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never done a garage sale myself so I can't help you but I think I might need to sometime soo. My basement is getting alittle out of control! Good luck and let us know how it goes!