Our first BEARS game as Mr. & Mrs. JChicago Bears 17 Carolina Panthers 20
When I became Mrs. J I officially became a Chicago Bears fan. You might say I abandoned the Panthers but I was never really a die hard Panthers fan anyway. They haven't really been around that long! Not to mention, where I'm from we watch SEC football on Saturday and NASCAR on Sunday. The NFL wasn't a frequent dinner topic at my house. We had a great time on Sunday tailgating with family and watching the game from our amazing 17th row seats. EJ's mouth scored him a few dirty looks during the game but it only proves what a passionate Bears fan he is (even when they're losing) and I love him for it. As long as he doesn't get this passionate about the Bears...

I'll keep loving him.
2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog! You guys are such a cute couple, and congrats on your marriage!
funny pic of the 'fan'! ;-)
I totally agree about the Panthers. I love me some SEC football, Atlanta Braves and Nascar, but the Panthers I can take or leave...I know that's bad, but oh well. he he :)
CUTE blog by the way!
Post a Comment