what time of year did you get married? Spring - South Carolina's definition of Spring is 80+ degree weather.
Trying to stay cool in the limo!
what did the groomsmen wear? Traditional black tuxedos with black shirts, black polka dot vests, and black ties.
what did the groomsmen wear? Traditional black tuxedos with black shirts, black polka dot vests, and black ties.

color of bridesmaid dresses? Black. Each of the girls wore hot pink satin shoes in various styles from Nine West.

are you still friends with all your bridesmaids? Of course -- they're all a part of who I am today. I can't imagine my life without them.
location for reception? A beautiful hall on the campus of Coker College.
band, dj or other? DJ
something unique about your wedding? In lieu of traditional favors we made a donation to our local Humane Society in honor of our wedding guests. Our suprise dance was definately something my traditional southern baptist family wasn't expecting.
where did you go on your honeymoon? Antigua
name one thing looking back you would of changed? As a couple I don't think we would have changed anything. As a bride, I wish I wouldn't have cried like a baby when my dress ripped after the ceremony. My daddy was really upset to see me so upset over something that looking back on it now was not a big deal. It all went by so fast I wish I would have taken more time to take it all in.
One of my favorite photos from our wedding day. We'd just returned
to the bed and breakfast after the reception. The wedding party started
coming in and saw us hanging out on the couch. One of my bridesmaids
snapped this quick shot of us. We weren't ready for the day to be over!






4 comments:
LOVE that last pic! So natural.
And congrats to me, I'm your first official "follower"! ;-)
How fun! I love all the wedding pics. Pretty!
WOW, your dress was GORGE!
I still can't believe you are married. After reading that letter the other day, it seems like time has gone by so fast the past few years...I Love You "My HERO"
Post a Comment